WELCOME TO MAIN STREET REFERRAL SERVICES (MSRS)
- Arizona Brokerage of Dedicated Referral-Only Real Estate Professionals
- Main Street Referral Services agents share a common commitment to helping their friends, family, past clients, and community by obtaining extraordinary real estate service by matching buyers and sellers with the right professional active agent who can best fit their needs in finding residential, commercial, and land transactions. Anywhere in the USA.
- Many agents join Main Street Referral Services when they wish to place their real estate licenses temporarily on hold or permanently retire from full-time real estate, while still maintaining a license at the state and their connections to past clientele.
At Main Street Referral Services, it is easy to refer potential buyers or sellers and earn referral income from those referrals who successfully close a transaction. Simply call Mike or Cindy Eastwood at 928-582-0875 and we will help you match the best suited agent for your clients.
Main Street Referral Services was developed for agents who might be retiring, new to the business or just looking to keep their real estate license active to earn a little extra income. You must be fully licensed with the Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE) and are required to maintain your Continuing Education classes. You Do Not have to join any associations or MLS, which will save you thousands of dollars.
The licensees with Main Street Referral Services have the opportunity to earn referral income as a result of referring people who have real estate needs to other licensees who actively pursue full-time real estate activities.
KEEP YOUR DAY JOB WHILE EARNING EXTRA INCOME
Continue working at your day job and still earn extra income by referring potential clients to us. We'll take care of the rest.
WHY BECOME A REFERRAL REAL ESTATE AGENT?
Many agents ultimately choose to go the referral agent route. You are able to maintain your real estate license and the ability to earn a commission.
REFER WITHIN ARIZONA OR ANYWHERE WITHIN THE US
You can help anyone you know looking to buy or sell real estate across the nation.
´A real estate referral happens when one agent or broker passes a client to another licensed real estate agent or broker in order to better serve that client’s needs. As much as real estate professionals strive to be the go-to resource for all things real estate for all their clients, there are occasions when a client’s request is something we simply can’t deliver on. In such circumstances, referring your client to another agent is often the best way to serve them.
´The agents will supply their own referral leads in the program and complete the Referral Agreement. MSRS will collect and process the referral commission and pay the agent their split depending on the program they choose.
- We have over 3100 Real Estate, agents that you can choose from working with West USA Realty or West USA Realty of Prescott.
- If you need to contact an active real estate agent, we make it easy, just call Mike or Cindy Eastwood at 928-582-0875.
- You can also refer to your own network of real estate agents that you prefer to work with.
- We also take the time to help you find a real estate agent anywhere in the USA if your client is looking out of Arizona.
Why Real Estate Agents Join US
Why Do Referral Agents exist?
No Costs / High Earnings
Enjoy the No costs and highest retained earnings in the “referral-only brokerage” industry. Just call or apply and join us today.
Negotiate Your Referral Commission
You have the freedom to negotiate your own referral commission and give referrals to active real estate agents of your choice. The average referral commission is 25% but you can charge them 20% or 35%. You make this call.
No MLS Required
No REALTOR® dues, MLS fees, lockboxes to buy, signs to post, insurance, wear and tear on your vehicle, hours and days in the market showing homes.